This coffee and cream dessert is great because you can make individual cups and serve them to your guests, or enjoy them as a snack whenever you want!
It’s super simple to make, especially if you have some leftover coffee from the morning. Make sure you make this ahead of time because it’s best to let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours to make sure all the flavors mix together! Enjoy!
Mini Tiramisu Cups
A delicious coffee flavored treat in smaller portions for you to enjoy!
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 4 shots of cold espresso
- 2 tbsp marsala wine dark rum, or coffee flavored liqueur, optional
- 1 package Lady Fingers
- Cocoa powder for decoration
- Whip together the cold whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks are formed. Add in the room temperature mascarpone cheese and whip together.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the espresso and liquor of choice. Break each Lady Finger in half and dip them quickly into the espresso mixture (don’t soak them!). Place them at the bottom of an old fashioned glass, mason jar, or drinking glass of choice.
- Next, cover the Lady Fingers with a layer of the mascarpone whipped cream. Add another layer of espresso dipped Lady Fingers and top with more of the whipped cream. Continue layering until you reach the top of the glass and ending with a whipped cream layer.
- Level off the top and dust with cocoa powder. Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1684IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg